I have all sorts of posts about how to do your Magic, but I have only touched on what would make you a good Witch or Wizard. These guides will help you whether you do ritual magic or not. Magic is all about believing in yourself. It is a mindset. If you can’t believe in yourself, then magic is not for you. Here are my 18 guides that will help you believe in yourself and make you a very powerful Witch or Wizard. If you have anything to add, then leave it in the comment section. I would love to hear them. Enjoy! You rule your world!
- Step outside your social conditioning. Self educate yourself, don’t take anyones word for it, look it up. Look at world through your own eyes. Unlearn what you’ve been taught since you were a kid. There is an abundance of knowledge and opportunities. Nullis in verba, “take no ones word for it”. This also means get out of your comfort zone. Do things you would not normally do, like talking to a stranger or doing something you have never done. You never know who you will meet or what you are capable of unless you get out of your comfort zone.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want. What you think about, you bring about. If you are focusing on the negative, that is what you will get. If you are constantly jealous of someone else, you will get things that make you jealous. If you constantly focus on your looks because you don’t think you look good enough, then you will never look good enough.
- Cultivate Core Confidence. Put in the time. Practice, practice , practice! Just like everything else in life, practicing your magic will help you get better. The more you practice the better you get. It builds your confidence. Know that its going to work in whatever you do. Know it will work! You the Witch! You the Wizard! You are a rare breed.
- Be in the moment. Be present in your own life. Quit dwelling on the past and dreaming about the future. While it is ok to think about the past and future don’t obsess about it. Being in the moment keeps you in your subconscious, where the magic happens.
- Be the Lone Wolf. Culture and society will try to brain wash you. When your mind is your own, no one will control you. The muggles let television, religion and other people tell them how to live their life. They want to be told what to do. Live your own life. Give yourself direction. Trust in yourself.
- Draw from within. Don’t give your power away to some made up entity. Do not use others to validate yourself. Don’t live vicariously through a movie star or athlete. Live a life of purpose! Be your own hero.
- Have a strong sense of reality. Know what you are and who you are. Knowing this attracts that energy. Trust your own judgement. Don’t be insecure. Accept the constructive feedback. Know your morals and values, know who you truly are.
- Quit complaining. Bad things happen to everyone. When you complain about bad things, it makes your subconscious think you want more things to complain about. Your magic is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Feel a high sense of entitlement and that you deserve it. You are worth it. Have a high sense of self. Don’t over analyze things. Magic will make life a self-fulfilling prophecy. Look for the opportunities when your subconscious brings it to you. Don’t be too clouded to see the signs right in front of you. Feel deserving of what she brings, if you don’t think you deserve it, you will self sabotage.
- Flow with life. Drop the oars and quit going against the current. Life is going to happen. Know you can handle any problem life brings your way. Quit acting like Donald Duck slapping the oars against the water and getting mad. Life happens. The problem is not what you think is the problem, it is how you react to it. Learn from negative things that happen in your life. If it happens again, you will be ready for it. Everyone dies. Have fun! Your high consciousness will attract other people of the same consciousness. Love the journey.
- Don’t make things into a big deal. If your magic works, it was meant to work. It’s not a big deal because you knew it would work. Act like it’s worked before and it is going to work again.
- Walk your own path. Whatever it is you love to do, take the action to do it. Listen to your internal compass. Move towards what you really want in life. Don’t walk someone else’s path. It is okay to step on their path for a little bit for help, but get off the path already carved and make your own. Then others will start walking on your path too.
- Have strong boundaries. Don’t let things and people into your life that will pull you down. The energy you put off as a Witch or Wizard will repel most, but some things will still try to get through.
- Be addicted to Positive. Not of other people and things, but about your abilities. Be an optimist about yourself. It will repel the negative energy and people. If your magic does not work, figure out why and learn from it. Failure is the greatest teacher. Most of the reason why magic doesn’t work is because your thoughts and actions are not aligned. If you set out to do something and you don’t think you can do it, then you will fail.
- Cut out the negative in your life. If it does not support you, get rid of it! This means negative people, food and media. Negative people will hold you back. Negative food makes you fat and lazy. Negative media on television and the internet will hold you back. It is for muggles only. Quit gossiping! Gossiping will bring more things in your life for you to gossip about.
- Be grateful. Have the attitude of gratitude. Be thankful when your magic works, be thankful when it doesn’t work because you can learn from it. Be thankful for everything in your life. Being thankful tells the universe that “you get it”. More opportunities will come your way.
- Take action. When your subconscious brings the opportunities to you, take action. Things will not just materialize in your life. You must take action to make it happen. No one owes you anything, including the universe. You have to get control of what you have going on. If you are not willing to work for it, you don’t deserve it. Magic is earned. It is not just given to you. That is why the lazy masses don’t do Magic.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Learn from others, but don’t try to be them. Realize you are you. Go at your own pace. You are awesome right where you are at. The golden age that myths talk about is the present moment. Enjoy the present moment. Enjoy your path that will make you even more awesome. Accept yourself.
4 thoughts on “18 Guides to Magic”
Reblogged this on Paths I Walk.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, Paula. 😊
Know that the material you are made of, down to the smallest atoms are exactly the same as the stars and planets of the uni-verse, and your Higher Self is in harmony with the Divine Goddess, giving us unlimited potential energy making us co-creators with her. Know also, as the wise GSerpent keeps repeating, “We are who we have been waiting for!”
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is the hardest thing to get people to do, believe in themselves.
Thanks, Sunshamar. 😊